Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Flowers & Life

I just found out I like photographing flowers! Too bad i start this new love affair as its nearing winter - and all the plants are starting to wither haha.

Here are some photos I managed to get the other day, some flowers are half dead/eaten and others are still showing signs of life. I enjoyed working with what I had. And the animals roaming around the backyard (: I know they're not the best photos you've ever seen in your life, for me, they are just simple and full of joy.






Shot with my boyfriends $1,000 Sony Alpha a300 ... on Auto.
Haha - I have no idea how to use it.

1 comment:

  1. hey, i really like your blog, just hoping you could follow me as well? no pressure or anything haha, just trying to build a following. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some feedback (: