Friday, May 15, 2009

Haul

Went shopping yesterday, got myself some treats (:

For my kit:
Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick in Sweetheart
Yummy red shade!
Gorgeous Cosmetics LipPencil in Siren
For me :)
Chi Chi Mosaic Blush in Pink/Peach
The packaging doesn't look like this, but the inside is pretty similar.
I'm pretty impressed with my first ever Chi Chi buy (:
Covergirl Pressed Powder in 140 Natural Beige
I absolutely cannot bring myself to buy expensive powder - I go through too much of it too fast. I thought I'd branch off Maybelline and try Covergirl. This pressed powder has an alright fragrance, and makes my skin velvety smoooth.
Pretty good for $14.
The Mighty Boosh Live @ Brixton DVD
Love love, love the Mighty Boosh! So glad to add this to my and Jeremy's collection :)
Romi Push Button Wallet from Forever New
Cant find a pic of the style I got (browny and cream croc skin), but here's the general idea of it
If Only You Knew How Much I Smell You by Roy Blount from Borders
I love books. Especially Dog books :)
Cute book!
Softies from Borders
I've suddenly become intrigued by the idea of sewing. Things like the Softies books and Meet Me at Mikes by Pip Lincolne etc.
Now all I need is a sewing kit and a sewing machine and a place where I can sew and I'll be right ahha. Sigh.

Anyone know of any good sewing/craft books or blogs? Want to sell me you sewing machine? Please comment!

1 comment:

Leave me some feedback (: