Thursday, May 7, 2009

Show and Tell

Impulse Buy of the Day:

Yay I bought a giant pink glass diamond today! It's from a nice gift shop at Chatswood Westfield. I've wanted one for ages, not sure why, but I'm so glad I have one now haha.





Fiction book I'm currently reading:

"The Longest Trip Home" by John Grogan
(the guy who also wrote Marley & Me, if you haven't read it yet (no, seeing the movie doesn't count) then shame on you)





It was on sale at Target for way less than half price, but I have no idea why because so far this book is just as good as the last one.
I am a complete sucker for bargains, so naturally I bought the book, having no clue about what it was even going to be about. And I'm so glad I did. I won't give anything away right now, but I suggest you borrow it, buy it, google it, whatever.
Trust me it's worth it.

Update:

So anyway, I'm doing the makeup for a Fashion Shoot on Saturday, so excited because I've been so damn busy lately I haven't had time to do a shoot for ages (: Stay tuned for photos next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some feedback (: